Target Customer Satisfaction Survey
How was your recent shopping experience at the target store? Was it good? Are you satisfied with the facilities and product range available at the store? All these and various other queries can now be resolved through the Target online feedback survey.
This survey helps the store provide a better shopping experience to its customer and win some great prizes. These prizes are generally in the form of gift coupons that anyone can redeem in their next store visit.
You can win 25$ instant gift cards or 1500$ bumper gift cards by participating in the online survey. The winners are selected on a random basis from all the valid sweepstakes entries.
Target Customer Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Target Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Gift Voucher , Coupons and Gift Cards|
|Entry Mode||By Online and By Phone|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Survey Valid||7 Days|
Terms and Condition for Target Customer Survey
- The survey is open to American citizen only
- One must attain legal 18 years of age to participate in the survey
- You need to have a valid invitation code printed on the receipt.
- A laptop with good internet connectivity.
- Employee and their family members can not participate in the survey.
- Gift coupons/prizes are non-transferable.
- Do not forget to take part in the sweepstakes survey at the end of the primary survey.
You can read about similar survey – Weisfeedback
The survey is straightforward and usually takes less than 10 minutes to complete. For this, the company is providing you with various gifting options in the form of coupons and other discount vouchers that you can redeem in your next store visit.
Company will announce the sweepstakes winner randomly hence, don’t forget to participate in the sweepstakes competition if you want your application to be eligible for these 25$ instant gift cards or 1500$ bumper gift cards.
How to Participate in Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
- First Of all visit the Target official survey website home page – Visit here
- Select your preferred language English or Spanish.
- Press Next, provide your user Id and Password from you Target purchase receipt received from the Target Store.
- Then again, click next. This will take you to the survey page, where you will have to answer questions related to your recent visit.
- Be genuine and authentic in answering all the survey questions.
- You will have to rate the visited store on various factors like environment at the storage facility provided, quantity and quality of items available, etc.
- Once done with the ranking, it’s now time to register yourself to sweepstakes.
- You can register for this just by providing your contact details and other information.
- After all, they finally submit the survey and wait for the results.
About the Target Company
It is the second-largest departments store retailer in the United States. The company is very well known for its various discounts and provides one of the best shopping experiences to its customers.
It was founded in the year 1902 and has it headquarter located in Minnesota. From grocery to jewelry and kitchen supplies, baby supplies, automotive supplies, hardware, etc., whatever you may be needed in your day-to-day life, target stores are your only one-stop solutions.
Target Customer Service –
Target store has a dedicated and most professional customer support system that can be reached for any query either through phone or email. However, if you are a social media user, then you can contact them over there.
Target Customer Service Toll Free Number – 18005442943
Target Official Website – www.target.com
Target stores are one of the best stores to visit and shop. Another great reason for shopping with them is their various gift coupons and their gift vouchers that anyone can participate in and win.
We hope to have covered all the essential requirements about the survey and how you can participate in this survey. In addition, you can browse our other blog for services related to other companies to provide information on other companies’ surveys.