Talktoace Hardware.com Customer Feedback Survey
Ace Hardware store is one of the biggest hardware chains in the whole United States. If you have ever visited the store, then you must have an idea how busy it is. To further amplify the user’s experience, the store has launched the Talk to Ace Hardware Guest Satisfaction Survey. This is an online survey at www.talktoace hardware.com, and anyone who has visited the store can participate. Not just this, if you are lucky enough, you can also win gift coupons worth $50. These coupons can be redeemed on your next visit. Interested in learning more about this survey, then stay tuned to this article as we will explain the step-by-step method of participation.
The objective of this survey is to get authentic feedback from its customer so see any loopholes in the services or the product.
Details of Ace Hardware Survey at www.talktoace.com
|Survey Name||Ace Hardware Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||$50 Gift Card|
|Entry Mode||By Online|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Language||English or Spanish|
Rules to participate in the Talk to Ace Hardware Survey
– You must be a resident of the District of Columbia and any of the 50 states of the USA.
– You should be at least 18 years to participate in the survey.
– One person, one entry is allowed
– You cannot exchange gift coupons for cash.
– Employees of the company or their close relatives are not allowed to participate in the survey.
– You will need a valid store receipt from Ace Hardware Store to participate in the survey.
– To participate in this online survey, the participant must have a computer or
Smartphone. And this should be connected to high-speed internet.
– You must be able to recall your experience at Ace Hardware Store.
– Since the survey is available in English or Spanish. Therefore knowledge of any one language is compulsory for participation.
How to take the Ace Hardware Survey at www.talktoace.com
– The first step to participate in the survey is visiting the official Ace Hardware Online Survey page, i.e., Ace Hardware Survey.
– Choose the survey language before you proceed any further.
– Confirm whether you got a receipt or not.
– Do not worry even if you have not got any receipt. Because you even participate without the receipt.
– For that, select no and click start survey.
– After that, you will have to select your state and city and store your id.
– Click Next to load the talktoace hardware.com survey page.
– Now, there will be questions related to your experience; answer all the questions correctly and honestly.
– Fill in your personal information. This will help you to register for the sweepstakes contest.
– Finally, submit your feedback by clicking the submission button.
– You will get a call as soon as you submit the answer telling you your entry is confirmed.
Rewards of The talktoAce Hardware.com Customer Experience Survey
Win a $50 Ace Hardware Gift Card after completing the Talk to Ace Hardware Customer Satisfaction survey. Keep in mind if you leave the survey in the middle, you will not be able to win any rewards.
About The Ace Hardware Store
Ace Hardware is an American hardware retailers’ cooperative having its headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois, United States. It is the world’s largest hardware retail cooperative and the largest American non-grocery retail cooperative.
This company was founded in 1924 by a small group, namely a Chicago Hardware Store. Ace has changed the retail landscape in America by permitting individual stores to purchase merchandise in bulk, and this was done to save money and buy at the lowest possible price. Due to this, even the smaller stores started competing effectively in the retail sector. And from that day to now, Ace Hardware Corporation is still owned solely and exclusively by the local Ace retail entrepreneurs.
Participate in the Ace Hardware Guest Opinion Survey to win the reward coupon. You can redeem this coupon the next time you visit the store.
Thank You for your cooperation and stay tuned with us for other surveys’ information. You can also check Game Stop Customer Feedback Survey.