Talk to Food Lion Customer Survey
talktofoodlion.com survey -If you are in the US, you don’t have to worry because you can buy your daily grocery from Food Lion. And yes, they are 100% fresh items. They are so passionate about freshness that they guarantee you twice the money of the invoice if they fail.
Another big reason to purchase your groceries from Food Lions is that you get a chance of winning a $500 food lion gift card every month just by participating in their online feedback survey. The survey questions are very easy so this survey is very quick.
We will be explaining to you a step-by-step procedure about how to participate in this Food lion Customer Satisfaction survey. But the first thing is that let’s get a quick insight into the company.
About the Food Lion Company
Food Lion is an American grocery store founded by Wilson smith and two others in 1957. Its headquarters are located in Salisbury, North Carolina, and is a part of the Billion-dollar Ahold Delhaize group.
Today the company has more than 1000 stores and offers various products like daily groceries, meat products, seafood, bakery, pharmacy, beer, and wine. It’s the one-stop solution for all your needs.
Talk to Food Lion Online Survey Details
|Survey Name||Talktofoodlion Online Survey|
|Survey Prize||$ 5000 Gift Card|
|Entry Mode||By Online and Mail|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Language||English or Spanish|
talktofoodlion.com Groceries Sweepstakes Rewards
If you participate in this survey then you will get a chance to win talktofoodlion.com $ 500 in free groceries Sweepstakes rewards. You can order in giveaway mode by login into www.talktofoodlion.com. You can also use a mobile application for taking surveys or ordering groceries.
Take more surveys on our website –
Rules of Talk to Food Lion Customer Feedback Survey
The survey is only open to the legal resident of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia.
- The participant should be above 18 years of age.
- To participate in the survey through online mode, you need to have a purchase receipt from the food lion retail shop during the entry period.
- No employees, direct or indirect, their immediate family and household members are eligible to participate.
- There are three entry periods in which anyone can participate in this survey.
- A limit of 5 entries per person per household is allowed without carrying forwarding the non-winning entries.
How to Take Part in talktofoodlion.com to win a $ 500 Gift Card
There are two channels through which one can participate in this survey.
Through Online Mode –
- Keep handy your purchase receipt.
- Visit their official survey website – Click Here
- Select Your Language English or Spanish.
- Enter your PIN code from the purchase receipt and then the Date of the store visit and time.
- Answers all the questions one by one as per your shopping experience at the Food Lion store.
- Provide your complete information such as Your name, Address, and Zip code.
- Provide your contact details, Email ID.
- Now your survey is completed now you will receive an email to get a chance to win talktofoodlion gift cards
Take By Mail –
- You can also get lucky to win the prize money without purchasing or taking an online survey.
- All you have to do is take a 3-inch * 5-inch card and enter your details like name, email address, phone number, and date of birth to the official address in a business envelope.
Food Lion Customer Service Contact Details –
Call Toll-Free Phone number: 1-800-210-9569
Talk To Food Lion
P.O. Box 1330
Salisbury, NC 28145-1330
Food Lion Official Website – www.foodlion.com
Food Lion Survey Email – [email protected]
This is the complete detailed guide I have provided you in this article now. You can participate in the talktofoodlionk.com Survey and provide your feedback and suggestion and get a chance to win a $ 500 gift card.
Still, if you have any queries, you can leave a comment in the below comment box. we would love to reply you back. Good Luck.